M12 Hex Head Dyna Bolt Stainless
$3.50 – $56.38 EA inc. GST
The M12 Hex Head Dyna Bolt Stainless is a 12mm bolt optimised for thread lengths, accommodating a variety of fixture applications where timber needs to be secured to conrete.
When can I use M12 Hex Head Dyna Bolt Stainless?
- Fixing bottom plates into concrete slabs
- Support fastening
- Structural beams
- Mechanical fixing
Benefits of M12 Hex Head Dyna Bolt Stainless
- Fully removable
- Quick and easy to install
- Suitable for medium to heavy loads
- 316 Grade Stainless Steel suited for coastal locations
- Corrosion resistant against the harsh natural Australian conditions
Stainless Steel Bolts are best suited anywhere that is within 5km of a coastline due to their high-resistance to corrosion, however are still suitable for any other projects even when those circumstances are not a factor.