1200×4.5 Primaflex Fibre Cement Sheet
$36.47 EA inc. GST
Fibre cement sheeting is a widely used building product designed for lining interior and exterior walls, ceilings and eaves. Fibre cement is a composite material made of cement reinforced with cellulose fibres. The cellulose fibres act as a filler and are made from plantation grown Radiata Pine. Other components include cement, sand and water.
Benefits of Primaflex Fibre Cement Sheet
- Expands and contracts less than timber
- Heat resistant for a more fire-resisitant home
- Resistant to permanent water damage
Primaflex Fibre Cement Sheet are the perfect solution to creating a durable lining to your home. With it’s water damage and heat resistance you can be sure that the lining of your walls are less likely to be damaged by mould, fire and rust.
Features of Primaflex Fibre Cement Sheet
- Easy to install
- Long lasting and minimal maintenance
- Durable and impact resistant
- Suitable for commercial and industrial use